_________________________________


View this Blog in espanol   Italiano   Francais   Deutsch  


Universalis





Truth is not determined by a Vote.

Truth doesn't change.


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Obama nominee calls pro-lifers terrorists

UPDATE: TSA Nominee Withdraws Amid 'Political Agenda'

Gee...I thought I am pro-life...I had no idea I'm a terrorist :)

President Barack Obama's nominee to head the agency charged with keeping American travelers safe from terrorism thinks pro-life advocates are terrorists. A new video shows Transportation Security Administration nominee Erroll Southers including pro-life advocates in a list of terrorist groups.

The new video from 2008 shows Southers responding to a documentary-style interview question about terrorist organizations.

The documentary asked Southers, "Which home-grown terrorist groups pose the greatest danger to the U.S."

Southers explained, "Most of the domestic groups that we pay attention to here are white supremacist groups. They're anti-government, in most cases anti-abortion, they are usually survivalist type in nature, identity oriented."

"Those groups are groups that claim to be extremely anti-government and Christian identity oriented," he continues.

Sen. Jim DeMint, a South Carolina Republican, has put a hold on the nomination of Southers to head the TSA, and the new video is likely to expand opposition to his nomination. Thank you Jim!


3 comments:

Annie said...

And the hits just keep on coming.

R.A.~ said...

I cannot even put into words how DISGUSTING this man is. Obama, what winners you have, honestly.

deltaflute said...

I think he is referring to a person who fits all those categories. I don't think that he says anti-abortionists in particular are terrorists. I think he is saying white suprememacists who are also anti-abortion and anti-government etc. are terrorists.

For the record anyone who resorts to violent measures at the harm of others in my mind is a terrorist. This to me does include militant anti-abortionists. I don't believe in bombing abortion clinics and hurting people in order to save the unborn is the way to go. There are other more peaceful ways.