My friend and fellow blogger Jean has honored me with the Lumen Christi Award. Thank you Jean!
Here are the rules if you accept this award. You need to do these things:
1) Name your favorite saint, and why.
2) Name your favorite part of the Mass, and why.
3) Name your favorite part about being a Catholic.
1.My favorite Saint is
St. Joseph because he has been my special patron for about 20 years and
he has helped me through several challenges.
2. Communion of course...being able to receive Christ in the Eucharist.
3. I have two: Having our sins forgiven in confession and being able to receive Christ in the Eucharist.